Receptionist/Legal Secretary – Bethlehem Office
North Penn Legal Services (NPLS) seeks a legal secretary interested in joining the staff in Bethlehem. NPLS serves twenty counties where our advocates provide direct representation, community outreach, and serve on local community groups. Support for advocacy work comes from all NPLS’ offices and an established statewide network.
- Full-time position with significant benefit package.
- Primary focus of this position will be receptionist tasks such as managing incoming phone line and waiting room with frequent public contact.
- Will include legal secretarial duties, screening callers for eligibility, and use of case management system.
- Individual will use MS Word and Hot Docs for document preparation.
- Bilingual in Spanish helpful.
- Require proficiency in word processing. Knowledge of legal terminology and principles desirable.
- Salary DOE, $14.90 - $16.82 per hour plus employer paid insurance.
- Applications must include a cover letter and resume.
- Email letter and resume to email@example.com. EOE.