Staff Attorneys – Two Positions – Williamsport Office
We have an immediate opening for two attorneys with a general focus to work in our Williamsport office. This office serves Lycoming, Clinton, and Tioga counties. The attorneys hired will join three other experienced staff attorneys and two paralegals in the provision of legal services. Low income clients are also helped extensively through an active pro bono program with the private bar and by attorneys with Judicare contracts.
- Attorneys will represent clients in variety of civil cases including housing, consumer, employment, disability, public benefits and family law.
- Attorneys will provide clients with representation in state and federal courts and administrative proceedings.
- Preference for attorneys who have a demonstrated commitment to public interest work.
- Attorneys bilingual in English and Spanish encouraged to apply.
- Applicants will be evaluated on their oral, writing and advocacy skills as well as prior experience.
- PA Bar or by admission.
- Inter-county travel.
- Desire applicants with one to three years in practice. Salary DOE, approx. $49,120 to $51,520.
- Competitive fringe benefits including generous paid leave, health insurance and 401(k) plan.
- Frequent opportunities for professional growth and development through local, state and national trainings.
- This is a public interest position that may qualify for loan repayment assistance through the Legal Services Corporation, PA IOLTA, law schools as well as PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness).
- Please reply to email@example.com. Include a cover letter and resume.
- Ref. AttorneyWilliamsportAug2021