Skip to main content

Housing, Landlord/Tenant Resources

Local Resource Pages

Housing Landlord/Tenant Resources

Housing, Landlord/Tenant Resources

Statewide Resources

Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF) – Assistance with Independent Living

If you believe your rights under the Fair Housing Act or the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act have been violated, you should file a complaint with either the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) as soon as possible.

Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC)

Resources by County