Legal Secretary – Bethlehem Office
North Penn Legal Services (NPLS) seeks a legal secretary interested in joining the staff in Bethlehem. NPLS serves twenty counties where our advocates provide direct representation, community outreach, and serve on local community groups. Support for advocacy work comes from all NPLS’ offices and an established statewide network.
- Full-time position with significant benefit package.
- Position includes all support staff duties: legal secretarial, client intake and receptionist.
- Individual will use MS Word and Hot Docs for document preparation.
- In addition to document preparation, training will include screening callers for eligibility, use of case management system for calendar and client records.
- Bilingual in Spanish helpful.
- Require proficiency in word processing. Knowledge of legal terminology and principles desirable.
- Salary DOE, $14.90 - $16.82 per hour plus employer paid insurance.
- Applications must include a cover letter and resume.
- Email letter and resume to email@example.com. EOE.